This site is created by fully automatic search engine. We do not own, produce or host any photos or videos. All of the photos/videos displayed on our sites are hosted by other websites that are not under our control. The linked pictures/videos are automatically gathered and added into our system by our automatic scripts. Thumbnails are automatically generated from these pictures/videos or gathered from original sites. By your request we can remove the thumbnail and link, but not the original picture or video file. To remove original picture or video, please contact owner of website where it hosted.
To remove the link or thumbnail from our site, please send us an email with the following information:
- URL of the page where the picture or video appears
- Picture/video title/description
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send us email to
that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs of our pages where the links appear, URLs where the links point to and Titles/Descriptions of copyrighted pictures/videos in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.